Sunday, April 23, 2017

Homeward Bound

This morning I woke up to the sound of a wind chime humming a single pitch and a single thought of the book of Exodus.

When I got up, made my coffee, and sat down to read my Bible, I read Romans 15.  

So, rather than a normal post, I am going to leave you with a challenge; an inspiration coming from the words of Romans 15:4. 

Find 15 minutes today and read something, anything, from your Bible. I pray that if you take this challenge, you will find the hope you need for whatever situation you are facing today or will face in the near future. Write down the encouragement you receive as a reminder that your God has gone before you and prepared the way, just as He did in Exodus. And let Him help you find your way home to the place He's always intended you to be: the land of your inheritance, overflowing with milk and honey.  


No comments: