Saturday, November 5, 2016

Preferential Treatment

John 1:15  John bore witness of Him and cried out saying, "This was He of whom I said, 'He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.'"

Father, any time I would enter a room, people are going to physically see me.  My prayer and hope is that once they've spent time with me they realize they were with You.  Help me to always speak Your words of encouragement, Your words of hope, Your words of love.  Remove any part of me that might be a distraction or hindrance.  Give me Your wisdom to hear what isn't being said to truly understand the heart of the person speaking or sharing.  Open my eyes to the conversations You want me to have not what I think needs to be said.  Bring Your comfort and peace to them and make it obvious that it's You, not me, giving it.  You are the source of life that gives strength, power, hope, and purpose.  Make my life a testimony of what you are capable of in all circumstances.

No comments: