Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Testify

John 3:31-33  He who comes from above is above all;  he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth.  He who comes from heaven is above all.  And that He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.  He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.

Father, more than anything, I want to read and study Your word to better know who You are and to show that You are true.  I don't want others to look at me and see will, strength, or determination, I want them to see a passionate commitment to glorifying You in an area where struggle and defeat previously prevailed.  I want others to see that it's not about give and take but blessings that are natural, flowing from following Your ways of doing things.  Help me rely on Your strength, Your power, and Your Spirit in me regardless of the circumstances I am in.  Amen





No comments: