1. Jesus: God flooded the world with water to destroy it, then sent living water to save it.
2. It's okay to question when you don't understand.
3. Jesus questions how Nicodemus came to teach the covenant people of God and didn't learn something so relevant before beginning.
4. Nicodemus would have seen/heard things he didn't understand and didn't get the significance of them in relation to Scriptures he would have been teaching.
5. When God created He did it through Jesus and through Jesus what He created would be saved.
Father, I can not for even a fleeting moment pretend to understand all that means from Your perspective, I can only think about what You are revealing to me and stirring in my heart. Help me to not only know what You have said and to remember what You are showing me but also apply it in the way You intend for me to use it. You never want us to just be hearers, but You call us to be doers also. Your truth is meant to make a difference in how we live, think, and act. Guide my steps and thoughts, brand Your truth deeply on my heart, and give me the strength to make a difference for You. Amen