Monday, December 5, 2016

He Knows

John 4:16-22  Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come here."  The woman answered and said, "I have no husband."  Jesus said to her, "You have well said, 'I have no husband,' for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you have now is not your husband; in that you spoke truly."  The woman said to Him, "Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet,  Our fathers worshiped o this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship."  Jesus said to  her, "Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither worship on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father.  You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.:

Father, You know every detail of my life past, present, and future.  You know every ache, every sadness, every tear, every breath, and every beat of my heart.  Help me to know You as much as my mind can, my heart can imagine, my eyes can see, and my ears can hear.  Help me to be transformed daily into Your image and to reflect You to others.  Help me move beyond worship that is routine and predictable to worship that is purposeful, intentional, meaningful, and based on a relationship with You that is deep, abiding, and intense.  Amen



No comments: