Thursday, December 29, 2016

Natural Rhythm

John 6:35-40  And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life.  He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.  But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not beleive.  All that the Father gives to Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me will by no means be cast out.  For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, bu the will of Him who sent Me.  This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up on the last day.  And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise Him up on the last day."

Jesus, You satisfy the longing aches that are deep inside my heart.  Nothing on this earth can do what You can.  When I meet with You to hear Your voice and to rest at Your feet, I know that You are tending to my deepest needs.  Help me to be Your hands and feet and give the comfort You give me.  Help me to live as You lived in the unforced rhythms of grace.  Amen.



No comments: