Saturday, December 10, 2016

Still, Small Voice

John 4:39-42  And many of the Samaritans of that city believed in Him because of the word of the woman who testified, "He told me all that I ever did."  So when the Samaritans had come to Him, they urged Him to stay with them; and He stayed there two days.  And many more believed because of His own word.  Then they said to the woman, "Now we believe, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard Him and we know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world."

Father, my testimony to who You are and what You have done matters.  Every word I speak sharing Your goodness and glory shines light on You.  Help me boldly proclaim the things You have done, the things You have shown me,  and the words You have spoken to my heart so that others seek You for themselves and find You to be their Savior, also.  It will never be my responsibility to convince people to love You, but if I love You well and love others well because of You, what they will truly see is You, and that kind of draw is too powerful to resist.  Amen



No comments: